Q put a laser pointer on former President Obama’s book deal and suggested the Awan brothers scandal may be returning to the headlines.
Qanon July 27 – Declass is Here
2) On July 8th, Q suggested politicians receive money in various ways for political favors and that the transactions are structured so as to circumvent bribery laws. He specifically suggested Barack Obama received millions in a transaction disguised as a book deal.
3) This week, after Robert Mueller testified, Donald Trump suggested it was time to investigate the people who investigated him, mentioning Barack Obama and his book deal.
4) Yesterday, Breitbart published this article on Trump’s concern over the 2017 book deal that was estimated to be worth $65 million. https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/07/26/trump-floats-barack-obama-investigation-lets-look-into-his-book-deal/ …
5) Q posted a link to the Breitbart article and his prior post and asked if it was a coincidence that he mentioned Obama’s book deal on July 8th and the President brought up the same concern this week.
Can dirty money be laundered through a book deal?
6) POTUS retweeted a meme showing his enemies in jail and the question being asked: “When do the trials for treason begin?”
8) Q Wrote:
Nature is unpredictable.
Has the storm arrived?
9) James Comey wrote…
10) Q Responded
I have no guess on the decode of [ 93 dk]
12) I suspect there’s a coded message being sent from the President’s team to the deep state through words like “farm” and “corn.”
(In the above post, Comey was standing in a cornfield)
13) POTUS is considering declaring Antifa and MS-13 terrorist organizations.
Consideration is being given to declaring ANTIFA, the gutless Radical Left Wack Jobs who go around hitting (only non-fighters) people over the heads with baseball bats, a major Organization of Terror (along with MS-13 & others). Would make it easier for police to do their job!
14) Q has been banging the drum about Antifa for a long time.
15) @Michell51304 got a shoutout from Q.
16) Michelle writes articles about Q in Chinese that are read by thousands.
Our most recent Qanon series in Chinese, https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/w6ISBfnmYz3vqYQgu5Sa5Q …, co-authored by @HenrySi5 and I and read by tens of thousands of Chinese worldwide. #GreatAwakening #QAnon https://twitter.com/HenrySi5/status/1152943486569549827 …HenryAnon7.0@HenrySi5
https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/w6ISBfnmYz3vqYQgu5Sa5Q … We have been translating and introducing #QAnon messages and analysis into various Chinese groups. This is the 11th article.Nothing could stop the #TheGreatAwakening thanks to the author @Michell51304 #WWG1WGA
17) @HenrySi5 co-authors the articles about Q in Chinese.
18) The @nytimes reported today that Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats will step down and that Rep John Ratcliffe will be nominated as his replacement.
19) Q confirmed Coats is part of the swamp.
20) In February, Adam Schiff came to the defense of Dan Coats.
Dan Coats has been doing an outstanding job as Director of National Intelligence. He speaks truth to power and gives policy makers the best intelligence possible. He is loyal to the country and constitution, and that is as it should be. https://twitter.com/shaneharris/status/1098033729350582272 …
Trump said his intelligence director is “not loyal.” Now, US officials think the president will fire him. New from me @jdawsey1 and @nakashimae https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/trump-grows-frustrated-with-coats-leading-some-to-fear-he-might-be-fired/2019/02/19/66574240-3464-11e9-854a-7a14d7fec96a_story.html …
21) Q told us that Schiff’s response indicated Coats was a bad apple.
22) In his interview with @MariaBartiromo this morning, @RepRatcliffe said he’s confident Attorney General William Barr, US Attorney Durham, and OIG Horowitz will investigate and prosecute anyone in the Obama administration who broke the law. https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/john-ratcliffe-ag-william-barr-will-deliver-justice-to-any-obama-officials-who-committed-crimes …
23) Q gave a not so straight-forward response.
Congress is in summer recess.
Summer is a HOT time of year.
Nature is unpredictable.
24) This previous reference to “HOT” may be relevant.
In February, when AG Barr arrived at DOJ, @KimStrassel wrote an article describing the “Hot Mess” Barr had inherited.
POTUS tweeted the article.
William Barr is arriving at a Justice Department that desperately needs an infusion of credibility, writes @KimStrassel https://www.wsj.com/articles/bill-barrs-hot-mess-11550188935 … via @WSJ
Opinion | Bill Barr’s Hot Mess
He arrives at a Justice Department that is in desperate need of an infusion of credibility.
25) Q responded to the President’s tweet.
The word “Hot” may be a code related to Barr and the coming prosecution of bad actors.
26) Speaking of @MariaBartiromo…
She reported that @GeorgePapa19 plans to go to Greece to retrieve the $10K that was given to him because the Intelligence committee wants to see it.
BREAKING NEWS: @GeorgePapa19 just told me he is going back to #Greece to retrieve the $10-k that was dropped in his lap as part of the #FBI‘s entrapment. It’s in a safe in Greece. It’s marked bills and the intel committees want to see it. @MorningsMaria @FoxBusiness
27) Regarding the month of August:
Q indicated that the placeholder posts on the /patriotsfight/ board will begin populating in August.
28) Here are the placeholder posts.
29) Q has now written twice: “Nature is unpredictable.”
4 days ago, POTUS tweeted “TRUTH IS A FORCE OF NATURE!”
30) I believe the references to “nature” allude to “the storm” that was mentioned a few weeks before Q began posting.
31) Nature is indeed unpredictable.
Has the storm finally arrived?
32) Did the city of Baltimore receive $1.8 Billion from Obama’s [Hussein] American Recovery and Reinvestment Act?
What was the money used for?
The American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 was a fiscal stimulus package signed by Barack Obama in 2009. It cost U.S Taxpayers $831 Billion.
Where did the money go?
34) Q linked to a letter from the Foundation for Accountability & Civic Trust asking the Maryland Attorney General to investigate allegations that Elijah Cummings and his wife improperly received a financial benefit from a for-profit and a non-profit.
35) Q reposted a previous drop that suggested POTUS is working to reform the way Washinton DC works by putting in place safeguards against corruption.
Currently, those who take money are rewarded with more power.
Italy is working with POTUS.
36) Italian Prime Minister Giuseppe Conte and his deputy, Matteo Salvini are working to become America’s strongest ally in Europe.
37) I believe Q’s post about Italy supporting POTUS is intended to calm fears over the news that Dems are meeting in Venice this weekend.
He is currently in Venice, Italy w Pelosi. https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1155230324374343688 …
Donald J. Trump
Elijah Cummings spends all of his time trying to hurt innocent people through “Oversight.” He does NOTHING for his very poor, very dangerous and very badly run district! Take a look…. #BlacksForTrump2020 https://twitter.com/w_terrence/status/1155168907654774784 …
38) There is so much corruption in DC including FBI, DOJ & Intel agencies that some crimes can’t be prosecuted until key swamp dwellers are removed.
Anthony Scaramucci removed swamp dwellers from the White House comms team.
39) I believe the removal of DNI Dan Coats along with bad actors in the NSA will facilitate the prosecution of Debbie Wasserman Schultz (DWS) and the 40+ Democratic members of the House (of cards) who hired the Awan brothers.
40) @lukerosiak did most of the reporting on the Awan brothers. People were disappointed when it seemed they were let go with a slap on the wrist. This article provides background info.
At the bottom of the article, there’s a list of linked stories.
41) Q has said much to say about the Awans scandal. Below is a small sample.
42) In June of 2018, 8 Dem Senators demanded Julian Assange’s asylum be revoked.
The DNC server holds secrets they don’t want to be exposed.
Assange’s testimony or examination of the server will prove the Russians did not hack it.
The Awan scandal is bigger than we can imagine
43) Although POTUS enjoys trolling his enemies by asking where the DNC server is, Q says they have the server[s].
44) POTUS Tweet June 7, 2018.
45) Imran Awan did not plead guilty to espionage but bank fraud.
Q asked anons to consider why.
Hint: A plea deal normally requires cooperation with investigators.
46) An anon with expertise in law (lawfag) thought Awan’s plea deal was likely part of his cooperation with investigators.
The plea deal provided the public appearance that the case was closed while the DOJ built its case against corrupt members of Congress.
47) Consider this:
Imran Awan is an unimportant player who took advantage of a corrupt system for his own profit.
The bigger problem is the corrupt politicians who hired him.
These politicians are the ones Awan gave the DOJ information about.
48) Q responded to the above post and confirmed that the Awan case involves matters of national security. Thus, there will likely be no public discussion of it until political figures are indicted.
49) The link Q provided is to the DOJ page describing how courts are to conduct legal proceedings involving classified information and matters of national security.
50 Q’s mention tonight of Debbie Wasserman Schultz, Imran Awan and the House Dems who hired him seems to be a hint that their days are numbered.
51) I had decided not to go further into the Awan scandal in this thread but a couple of dreams from last night changed my mind.
52) In April of 2018, Q posted a link to an NPR article questioning the way the Red Cross spent money they collected for the Haiti earthquake relief.
He wants us to learn more about the questionable practices of non-profits and NGOs.
53) The article examines the money spent by NGO’s in Haiti.
As an example, one penny out of every dollar collected by USAID went directly to helping Haitian people.
Where did the rest of the money go?
54) More information
55) Laura Silsby’s child trafficking scandal in Haiti and how the Clintons bailed her out.
56) Q’s next post on April 23, 2018, was this one that suggested Red Cross organizations in Asia are fronts for human smuggling.
57) The President’s Executive Order of Dec 21, 2017, allows the Treasury Dept to freeze the assets of people and organizations found to be involved in human rights abuse and human trafficking. https://www.whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/executive-order-blocking-property-persons-involved-serious-human-rights-abuse-corruption/ …
58) Q asked when Usama bin Laden [UBL] was killed and where?
He was killed in 2011 near a Pakistani military training center.
The Awan brothers were green-lighted to begin stealing U.S. intelligence by posing as Congressional IT aides in 2004.
59) Q asked:
What happened during this time with Huma Abedin?
From 2005-2009 she was an adviser to HRC
While working for Hillary she took 37 fact-finding visits costing $64,406 mostly paid for by private donors, universities, trade groups, or nonprofits.
60) Huma Abedin is Hillary Clinton’s deep state-appointed handler. The two have been nearly inseparable.
(Valerie Jarret has a similar relationship with Barack Obama.)
61) Q posted the following link:
It’s a bill from May of 2012 sponsored by Dana Rohrabacher “To provide compensation for the deadly acts by elements of the Pakistani military and intelligence services against United States citizens.”
62) Q posted this link:
It’s a bill to withhold aid to Pakistan based on whether or not the U.S. Secretary of State (Hillary Clinton) would certify that their government-provided information to the U.S. on the whereabouts of Osama bin Laden.
63) Q posted this link:
The previous bills were responses to this bill sponsored by Al Green which aimed to give protected status to Pakistanis (like the Awan brothers.)
64) Q posted a link to this article showing the waxing and waning of U.S. aid to Pakistan over the last 60 years.
65) Q noted that aid to Pakistan was cut off in 2010.
It was started up again in 2011.
Coincidentally, the same time Osama bin Laden was holed up near Pakistan’s military training facility.
After Paki Intel gave SEAL team 6 his position, we started up the financial aid.
66) On August 28, 2018, POTUS tweeted about Hillary Clinton’s emails being “hacked” by China and said the FBI & DOJ’s credibility would forever be destroyed if they didn’t properly investigate.
Hillary Clinton’s Emails, many of which are Classified Information, got hacked by China. Next move better be by the FBI & DOJ or, after all of their other missteps (Comey, McCabe, Strzok, Page, Ohr, FISA, Dirty Dossier etc.), their credibility will be forever gone!
67) Q said DOJ & FBI knew Hillary’s emails had been obtained by foreign governments. Access was granted in exchange for donations to the Clinton Foundation. If it were made public, it would discredit other investigations & open the door to inquiries about Anthony Weiner’s laptop.
68) Obama and his intelligence community knew about Hillary’s server.
But they couldn’t take action against her without implicating themselves. As soon as Hillary emailed them, they became guilty.
69) During the transition before he was inaugurated, President-elect Trump refused (select) daily intelligence briefings.
Were Obama’s intel people giving him bad information?
70) Q wrote:
Why did HUSSEIN + HRC + ADMIN + Staff + … use private emails to communicate?
To avoid NSA collection
Was HRC the only one to use unsecured server(s)?
I suspect that others did and I would not be surprised if we hear that Obama did.
If access was granted re: HRC private server(s) can you assume access was granted re: House server(s) re: AWAN?
72) The Awans didn’t hack the House server(s). They were employed by the Democratic Caucus and granted access. The same way Hillary granted access to China.
The scandal is that members of Congress [KNOWINGLY] allowed the Awans access.
73) Q suggested that the tech firm Crowdstrike set up Hillary’s server so that donors like China could get access to it in exchange for donations.
74) Coincidentally, at the same time that Hillary’s emails were making their way into the hands of the Chinese government, the Chinese were able to locate and kill or imprison 18 CIA agents.
75) Q remind us that since it takes a 2/3 majority vote in the Senate to impeach/convict a President and Republicans hold the majority, the rhetoric by Dems about impeachment is simply an attempt to keep their base motivated going into the 2020 election.
76) The former head clown expressed his support of outgoing Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats.
Dan Coats served ably & with deep integrity. Ratcliffe showed abject subservience to Trump in Mueller hearings. The women & men in the Intelligence Community deserve a leader like Coats who puts nation first; not a servile Trump loyalist like Ratcliffe. https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/28/us/politics/dan-coats-intelligence-chief-out.html …
Dan Coats to Step Down as Intelligence Chief; Trump Picks Loyalist for Job
President Trump said Representative John Ratcliffe of Texas, a staunch defender of the president, would replace Mr. Coats, who was an important link to the Republican establishment.
77) Q used Brennan’s comments about Dan Coats as confirmation that he’s a deep state asset.
Phony patriots (sleepers) present a problem when it comes to filling staff positions.
Q suggested more sleepers will be removed in the future.
78) Q compared Dan Coats to a “sleeper” as the word is used to describe clandestine terrorists who are assimilated into an organization while waiting for an opportunity to become active and reveal their true allegiance and agenda.
(Q did not suggest Coats is a terrorist)
79) An anon thought FBI Director Chris Wray is a sleeper, in the same sense that Dan Coats is.
Q seemed to confirm the anon’s hypothesis and noted that this post will be a marker for future reference.
80) If Q is suggesting we can no longer trust Wray, I have no problem with that.
As I wrote yesterday, the best approach is to change an existing theory when necessary, based on new information.
You might be tempted to explain away Mueller’s unexpected behavior and stick to your current theory about his allegiance.
Wise political commentators adjust their theories based on new data.
It is unwise to explain away or ignore new data simply because it doesn’t support the existing theory.
82) According to a federal report on the prosecution of human trafficking, the district of Maryland had the second-highest number of cases and defendants prosecuted in 2018. (This statistic does not equate to the prevalence of human trafficking.)
83) Q posted a link to the study and asked who represents Maryland in the House & Senate.
84) Maryland’s Senators.
85) Maryland’s representatives.
86) Q linked to this tweet by @charliekirk11
87) Anons had difficulty opening the link to the federal study on human trafficking.
89) One side effect of the Great Awakening is crashed websites.
Millions of people are trying to open websites hosted on servers designed for low traffic.
90) On August 1st of last year, Q estimated there were 300-350 million people worldwide who were aware of Q’s posts and 52-58 million people who were actively following.
(We don’t have a current estimate but it’s likely to be a lot more.)
91) @AmyMek was Q’d for posting this video about how Europe was sold out by its leaders.
92) Q responded.
The leaders of our country who sold us out will soon see justice.
Italy’s Matteo Salvini refuses to back down!
“Who betrayed Europe…Who occupied this Europe in the name of multinationals & uncontrolled immigration…The Merkels, the Macrons, the Soros’, & the Junckers!”
God bless Salvini for standing up for his people! #RAIRFoundation
93) Plenty of space at GITMO?
94) Corrupt politicians will be held at Gitmo and other locations.
Last December, Q indicated 3 facilities were being prepped for detaining those who will be arrested.
95) Regarding the prior post, an anon said Salvini is a patriot.
Q confirmed Italy stands with POTUS.
Devin Nunes said intel that started the FBI investigation of POTUS did not come through normal channels. The Dems attempts to conceal intelligence gathered illegally failed.
96) @DVATW was Q’d for this video.
Macron’s stormtroopers pulverise those who dare dissent his policies. UK media remain mute. No coverage.
97) Why doesn’t the US mainstream media report on Macron’s brutality against the french people?
What is a narrative?
98) @ILMFOrg was Q’d for this video where Joe DiGenova said we’ll see declassified documents this week.
99) In keeping with his recent theme, Q referred to crops and farms equating them with the prosecution of corrupt people.
Link to tweet:
100) Here’s the full interview with Joe DiGenova.
101) Q posted a link to a Cornell Law School web page that provides a definition of the word “Exculpatory.”
102) Testimony or evidence that is “exculpatory” discredits or refutes the allegations against a defendant. Prosecutors generally have an obligation to reveal such evidence.
103) My guess is that’s Q post about “exculpatory evidence is a hint that the George Papadopoulos transcript is about to be made public.
104) @ReIncarnatedET was Q’d for this post where he explained that Dan Coats [C] had to be removed before we would get [D]ECLASS
105) With Coats out of the way, there will be less impediment to AG Barr declassifying and releasing documents.
106) Intelligence agency heads or the DNI (Coats) can object to AG Barr declassifying information on a number of grounds, the most common being the need to protect sources and methods.
107) Q posted a link to a Daily Mail tweet and article on Jeffrey Epstein.
Jeffrey Epstein is in danger of being murdered before his trial says victims’ lawyer https://trib.al/tl16VDb
Jeffrey Epstein in danger of being murdered before his trial
Spencer Kuvin (right) said in an interview with that he does not think that Epstein attempted suicide last week, and that his injuries could be the result of an attempted hit by one of his powerful…
107) Spencer Kuvin, a former lawyer for 3 of Jeffrey Epstein’s victims believes his “suicide attempt” was really an attempted murder and he’s concerned Epstein may not live to see his trial.
108) POTUS and Q mentioned Obama’s $65 million book deal.
Doe Digenova noted that the former mayor of Baltimore resigned because of a corrupt book deal. She received money for books that were never delivered.
109) My guess regarding Obama’s book deal is that he was paid a lot of money, ostensibly for the purchase of books, but the real purpose for the payment was political favor.
A little sauce on Mayor Pugh’s book deal.
111) Q posted a link to a tweet and video by @_V3RB_
Matthew Whitaker shares his thoughts on John Ratcliffe being nominated for Director of National Intelligence and the work William Barr and US Attorneys Durham and Huber are doing. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzUUeOt-UaI …
114) Part 1 of the Whitaker interview.
115) Part 2 of the Whitaker interview.
116) Anons stand with Q and the President.
(We Are With You)
117) Q responded with another pic from GITMO.
118) Anons are praying for POTUS.
119) Q responded.