Attorneys for former FBI Deputy Director Andrew Mccabe have confirmed that the Department of Justice has rejected their last-ditch attempt to avoid prosecution for their client. U.S. Attorney Jessie Liu is expected to bring charges against McCabe but it is unknown at this time what the charges will be.
10) Russian attorney Natalya Veselnitskaya is a murky figure in the Spygate operation. To understand her part, it will help to create a timeline of events related to her.
11) In October of 2015, (13 months before the 2016 presidential election) Veselnitskaya applied for a visa to represent her client, Denis Katsyv, the owner of Prevezon Holdings, a Cyprus-based company that was being sued by the US government.
12) Veselnitskaya’s visa request was denied. The Department of Justice then took a highly unusual step, permitting her to come to the US under “immigration parole” which allowed her to travel here for court proceedings from October of 2015 through January 7, 2016.
13) Veselnitskaya was permitted entry in October by the DOJ (headed by Loretta Lynch) because her client was being deposed.
14) In June of 2016 Veselnitskaya was allowed back into the US, this time by the State Department (under John Kerry). That move was questioned by some since according to the DOJ, Veselnitskaya had no legitimate reason to return at that time.
15) Why did the State Department approve Veselniytskaya’s return to the U.S. in June when her only legitimate reason for returning would be a hearing she would not be required to attend? The hearing would be held 5 months later & the request would normally be handled by the DOJ.
24) The promise of dirt on Hillary was used as bait to get Trump’s people into the meeting. Once there, they were now known to the Obama administration and his intelligence community as having met with a Russian lawyer and intelligence operative.
25) The Trump-Russia conspiracy quickly gained traction thanks to a complicit press corps that pushed that narrative for the next 2 years.
26) The way in which Veselnitskaya was used by the Obama intelligence community to obtain a FISA surveillance warrant on Paul Manafort was just an example.
A similar tactic was used to obtain FISA surveillance on George Papadopoulos, Carter Page, and General Flynn.
29) We can now see Weissmann’s tactics at work in the Mueller investigation. General Flynn was pressured to confess to lying or his family would be ruined. Papadopoulos was likewise pressured to sign a confession.
The illegal surveillance tactics required targets to be silenced.
30) Moving further down the original post, Q lays out the way in which domestic FISA surveillance is combined with surveillance assistance from foreign countries like the UK and Australia.
32) A person under surveillance has a circle of contacts. Each of their contacts has a circle of contacts. Each of those contacts has a circle of contacts.
Each circle of contacts is called a “hop.”
33) FISA surveillance was designed to give the intelligence community and law enforcement the ability to track terror suspects and people in their spheres of influence. It was designed to help prevent national security emergencies.
34) There is always a risk that powerful tools will be used for corrupt purposes by evil people.
That is what happened to our surveillance tools.
35) Upstream collection is when a target’s name appears somewhere in a message or in the “to” or “from” field. Upstream collection returns a large data set.
Downstream is when a name appears in a “to” or “from” field.
36) In the last part of the original post, Q explained the typical surveillance tactic using hops (P,X,Y and Z) and then described what seems to be an atypical arrangement involving the insertion of human spies (HUMINT) and “NON_FISA_WARRANT_SPEC_OPS”
37) Last night Q posted this.
There are many old posts we’ll be looking into that are worth remembering.
38) Q reposted a graphic from last years’ Inspector General report on the FBI’s handling of the Hillary Clinton email investigation.
44) One of the placeholders Q posted has to do with leaks.
(This placeholder is not connected to the pending Inspector General’s report.)
45) Another placeholder has to do with the pending OIG report and its expected finding regarding media collusion with the FBI, DOJ, Obama Executive Branch, and intelligence agencies (ABC’s).
47) FISA abuse was part of an illegal attempt to remove a duly elected President (Trump).
[treason remove DE_POTUS]
The midyear investigation was an attempt to clear Hillary Clinton of guilt regarding the mishandling of her emails so she could be President.
48) Many people were involved in both investigations.
If you want a predetermined outcome, the best way to guarantee it is to make sure people are on the case who can deliver the desired outcome.
49) The graphic in the above post shows the chain of command for the FBI’s investigation of Hillary’s emails — the so-called “Midyear Exam.”
Everyone in the chain of command was loyal to the predetermined outcome.
Most of these employees have been fired.
50) Spygate conspirators from the FBI & DOJ and their employment status as of February.
Some people refuse to believe anything is being done about corruption in these agencies but the mere fact that all these people have been removed stands as evidence that things are happening
51) In February, Q highlighted 4 remaining people to track and follow.
3 of them were in the chain of command on the Hillary email investigation.
As far as I can tell, all 4 are still employed with the bureau.
52) In April of 2018, Q said Bill Priestap, Peter Strzok, and Lisa Page were still employed by the FBI, but their power had been removed and they were cooperating witnesses.
(It is easier to get an employee to cooperate with an investigation if they’re still employed.)
53) Since then, Strzok, Page, and Priestap have left the FBI.
I would assume that any Spygate conspirators who are still employed at the FBI or DOJ are cooperating witnesses who will be fired and perhaps prosecuted once their cooperation with the investigation has ended.
54) According to Conservapedia, Kevin Clinesmith was Attorney #2 listed in the OIG report. He worked on the Clinton email investigation and as part of the Mueller team, interviewed George Papadopoulos.
84) What did Obama’s staff do with the information?
Evelyn Farkas explained their justification for leaking intelligence to the press in the last days of Obama’s presidency.
85) The next line down describes the connections between people who created, paid for and distributed the opposition research that was used to spy on Donald Trump.
86) Here’s the decode.
87) Washington Free Beacon contracted Fusion GPS to start the oppo research but they abandoned it.
Perkins Coie/DNC paid Fusion GPS to continue it.
Steele compiled the info and gave it to McCain.
McCain handed it off to the FBI.
88) The next line down describes how American politicians and James Comey colluded with the UK government and its intelligence agencies to illegally spy on candidate Trump.
89) Here’s the decode.
Christopher Steele facilitated the transfer of information.
90) Here’s the graphic.
I included the two most recent UK Prime Ministers since SpyOp began in 2015 when Cameron was still at the helm.
91) There were 4 meetings between the team.
*Bill Clinton was a go-between.
Tarmac Meeting was the last meeting
Obama used 3 National Security orders for spying
Trump will declassify them
False FISAs activated the spying
UK assisted as CI_A has no domestic spying authority
93) Q has previously suggested that during the Tarmac meeting, Bill Clinton & Loretta Lynch updated each other on how the operation was going. Lynch agreed Hillary would not be prosecuted. In exchange, Lynch would be given a Supreme Court seat when Ruth Bader Ginsburg retired.
I’ll pick up where I left off in the morning.
95) Q warned the enemies of the President that their corruption would be exposed when POTUS declassifies information they never thought would be made public.
96) Many of us have been waiting for declass. In an interview with Sean Hannity in April, POTUS explained that it was wise to wait on declassification. If he had done it before Robert Mueller was finished with his investigation, he would have been accused of obstruction.
97) Only a few minutes after Robert Mueller’s testimony was done, Q posted a link to a document hosted on the Office of Director of National Intelligence website.
98) The document, previously classified at the “Secret” level, describes changes made to the NSA’s procedures for disseminating raw signals intelligence information.
6) On September 11, 2017, Q deleted some posts on the /PatriotsFight/ board.
The following day, an anon asked why previous posts had been deleted.
7) Up until that time, the posts on /PatriotsFight/ were points of general interest, but were not critical to the mission.
/Patriotsfight/ would, in the future, become the main hub of all Q related discussions once they had been banned from all other internet sites.
8) As strange as it sounds, Q suggested 8chan would, in the future, be the only place where public discussion of Q would be allowed.
9) On November 11, 2018, Q posted a series of “placeholder” posts that serve as reminders of subjects that will be discussed at some point in the future (many of them are related to Spygate).
10) There are placeholders related to the declassification of Spygate documents, the exposure of malicious activity of the Five Eyes, the prosecution of treason and the Special Counsel’s investigation.
11 One post has multiple placeholders for various topics that will be discussed in the upcoming DOJ Inspector General’s report.
12) So the question people are asking is: Q warned us today to “be ready.”
Be ready for what?
Ready for Q discussions to be banned from social media and only hosted on 8chan?
Ready for Declass?
Ready for the OIG Report?
13) We’ve seen an increase in censorship of pro-POTUS voices including the decision by YouTube to pull @Project_Veritas‘ video about Google/YouTube political bias.
18) The exposure of corruption by the declassification of #Spygate documents, the exposure of media bribes and collusion with the intelligence community, the exposure of leaks, the arrests and indictments of corrupt people will only cause more panic and more censorship,
19) And not just censorship of conservatives but censorship of Q decoders when the proofs start raining down after Declass.
20) There are several things we may want to be ready for, including declass and the exposure of corruption, but with it, we should prepare for greater censorship.
21) This is currently the latest post (number 471) on the /PatriotsFight/ board.
22) The previous post, number 470, requires some explanation.
Former US Attorney Joe Digenova has said disparaging things about FBI Director Chris Wray and John Huber. Is it possible his comments are part of a disinformation campaign? And what might we expect prior to the prosecution of corrupt people?